Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My First actual post!


Well I thought I would post my actual first post on here! 

I'm sure most of you readers will have a facebook account & I'm sure you have at least tried the 'Mafia Wars' game that everyone seems to be playing! Well I promised myself I'm not going to get myself involved into this, even if all of my friends are blasting at it, I didn't really need another distraction for myself! 

Well I tried it today, just to say that I've tried & that was it! Well you've guessed it I'm hooked!! Today is my first day of playing it & apart from setting up my blog today as well, I have been blasting through it all day!!

What a waste of a day (I was actually supposed to sort out my next Open Uni course!), but damn its so addictive!!


No comments:

Post a Comment