Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Black Wii bundle set for release in Europe


Well it's about time. Everything on my TV stand from my HD DVD player, which is now used as a regular DVD player, to my cable box is black. Except for my Wii. Why oh why did you have to throw off my color balance, Nintendo? I know nothing of feng shui, but this cannot be good.

As reported by Engadget, a limited edition black Wii bundle -- complete with Wii remote, MotionPlus, a Nunchuk, Wii Sports, and Wii Sports Resort -- is on the way. The UK and Ireland will have the chance to get this all-black bundle starting on November 6, while mainland Europe can do the same on November 20.

Additionally, Europe will be getting black versions of the Classic Controller Pro, Wii remote, Nunchuck, and MotionPlus beginning Nov. 20 to go along with the bundles.

Source destructoid.com

1 comment: